Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Rent the Runway!

My experience with Rent the Runway!

I always wanted to try to rent a dress from this site, but was a little sceptical. However, my friend said she uses it all the time and couldn't stop raving about them. So when my hubby and I were invited to a late summer wedding, and I couldn't find anything to wear, I decided to try it.

The site is super user friendly and couldn't be easier. I knew the style I wanted so it didn't take me long to pick out a super chic long sleeved black floor lengthe gown. I decided on a Badgley Mischka dress: Forbidden Territory Gown. For link to the dress I chose click here

I love how they deliver the dresses in a nice black garment bag! It was so exciting!


A little crazy for a summer wedding but I couldn't resist.




Me and my handsome hubby!








It turned out great! Rent the Runway delivered me 2 sizes of the dress I ordered. A 2 Long and a 4 Long. The 4 Long fit great! And how amazing is it that they have long sizes. I'm 5'5 but with heels need the extra length. Also, let me tell you, it does feel amazing to have a designer dress on- it just feels so nice and fits like a glove! It was super easy to return the dresses as they include UPS packaging and shipping supplies in the order they send out.

I received compliments all the night on the dress and will definitely rent from them again.

2 comments: