Friday, February 21, 2014

My First Linky Party: 5 For Friday!

I'm excited to explore all the wonderful resources of fellow teacher bloggers out there with my first 5 for Friday Linky Party!

 I linked up with Doodle Bugs Teaching.


5 Things About Me & My Week:



I organized my new blog with a fun new blog template! I love it! Check it out and follow my blog and I will follow you! xo



Today I discovered that Dunkin Donuts has a reward card! Hello I'm Kimberly and I'm a coffee-olic and this is fabulous! Free coffee on your birthday too, where have you been all my adult life?! 



Tonight I discovered these gems at Francesca's! They were each on clearance for $6.98 each. I'm pumped to plan cute teaching outfits to go with them! 





I posted a link on my blog about this fun math game I found and put together for my kiddos from prekinders! They had a blast pretending to be mailmen/mailwomen!


I put together this care package for a fellow teacher's husband who just had surgery. Super easy but I think it's a great way to make someone recovering feel a little bit better.



No comments:

Post a Comment