Tuesday, February 4, 2014

My Makeup Favs!

I'm a big makeup junkie. I love trying new products and finding makeup that packs a big punch without spending a whole lot.

I just went on a makeup shopping frenzy to stock up on items I needed/wanted and spend the rest of my Christmas giftcards. 

Here's some of my favorites that I bought:

Holy makeup!

1. MAC Complete Comfort Creme

I was looking for something to rehydrate and also get red of redness and irritation from this crazy winter weather. The guy at the Mac counter says this moisturizer is great for that. You can use it morning and night.

2. Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara


I am by far a eye makeup junkie! I love it and can't leave the house without mascara! I have tried probally ever kind of mascara from drugstore to high end versions and have found Lancome Hypnose Drama to be the best! It adds instant volume and length!
3. Don't you love the free samples they give you at Sephora with your points?

I'm excited to try this eye cream: Ginzing by Origins. The girl told me this would instantly de-puff and reduce dark circles. Perfect!
4. MAC Select Cover-Up
I have tried so many concealers and after testing this one time at MAC I fell in love with the way it packs a big punch without having to use a lot. I put it on for my dark circles and to cover up my redness and blemishes. 
5. MAC Prep + Prime Lash
I use this lash primer to plump up my lashes before applying mascara. It really works to add extra volume! It also smoothes and conditions your lashes. 

6. & 7. I love Stila products! Here's their Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner & Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
I got the eyeliner in Jet Black! Like my mascara, I love eyeliner and can't live without it. I have tried so many different liquid ones and found this to be the easiest to apply in a hurry and it lasts forever! I often sleep in my eye makeup and by AM my eyeliner is still perfect.

I saw this lipstick on Pinterest for the perfect long wear red lipstick. I got it in Beso. It's a true red. I love a red lipstick for special nights out and this one is perfect. It provides moisture, with boldness, and stays in place forever. It actually feels nice to have on as well!



Here's where I saw it on Pinterest: check out the blog post here.

What's your favorite makeup?




No comments:

Post a Comment