Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Minnie and Mickey Birthday Party


I love helping in some small way for my nieces' and nephews' birthday parties. For my goddaughter Amiyah's 3rd birthday party I was so excited to help make Minnie and Mickey goodie bags for her special day! 


These bags were actually super easy to make. I bought small black and pink paper bags at Michael's. 
I then cut out circles for the ears.

For Mickey: I cut out little red rectangles and hot glued small white buttons I found at Michael's. 
For Minnie: I cut out rectangles from a cute polka-dot patterned scrapbook paper I found at Michael's. I then hot glued little bows I also found at Michael's in between her ears.

Here are some other details from the amazing party my sister-in-law Tabitha and Mother-in-Law put together! So cute.

Cupcakes my MIL made. How stinkin' cute right?


The bday girl!

The table all set up

The Minnie cake my MIL made!

close-up of cupcakes

fun game the kiddos played 






Centerpieces for each table 


Such a perfect party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment