Friday, January 31, 2014

Birthday & Thinking of You Gift Idea

Gift Ideas for the Ladies in your Life

Just wanted to share a great Etsy jewelry shop with you that I found and love: BellaMantra. So many great gift options. Below are a few of the items I purchased as gifts.


Here's BellaMantra beautiful scissor jewelry that I got for my sister-in-law Tiffany who is a hair stylist:


Scissor headband and necklace for her birthday this year

scissor bracelet for her birthday gift last year
 She loved them and gets complements on them all the time!
My beautiful sis-in-law Tiff wearing the necklace!
 
Just this week I ordered and sent this arrow necklace to my best friend, Jill:
Beautiful packaging with hand written noted included in shipment
How cute is this?
 She is going through a hard time as her and boyfriend broke up so I also sent along a note in the package that said this:

"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means it's going to launch you into something great. Focus, and keep aiming."

My hope was by her wearing she would be reminded to stay strong and positive.

She loved it and says she wears it everyday!

I love everything in her shop and highly recommend her. She offers amazing gift ideas, fast communication, and super quick delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment